This is the patients area of the website. This is for patients who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. Here you will find information about taking part in the Supremo breast cancer trial and the three trial substudies. There are also links to more information about breast cancer and about radiotherapy.
In the section you can find:
- Summary of the Trial
- Who is eligible?
- What happens if I decide to take part?
- What happens if I decide not to take part?
- What does radiotherapy involve?
- What are the possible risks of taking part?
- Are there any benefits to taking part?
- Quality of Life ( QoL)
- Cardiac sub-study
Cardiac sub-study suspended to recruitment from the 13th December 2010
- Health Economics Sub-Study
You are welcome to use the Contact Us link on the left hand menu to give us comments on the content of this website. Please note however that we are unable to answer individual patient queries relating to breast cancer or treatments. Any clinical questions should be referred to your GP, hospital doctor or nurse.